At Better 4 You Meals, we understand the many daily demands faced by charter school leaders. From the day you open your doors, you are often the principal, the nurse, the receptionist, the IT tech, and now the State even expects you to be a food service expert. B4YM is confident we can take at least one of those items off of your plate. We believe your main focus should be on expanding the learning and engagement opportunities for you students.
For this reason, the B4YM team is committed to supporting your school with a wide range of food compliance services, allowing you the freedom to concentrate on what’s most important, educating your students. Our team is fully versed in State and Federal food program mandates and will assist you with meeting all of the day-to-day compliance obligations.
B4YM can provide your school with:
- Best practice operating procedures
- Nutritional analysis support using Nutrikids software
- Production and transportation records
- Therapeutic menus
- Analysis of your food program
- Waste management tools
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP)
We can also guide you through the process of:
- Administrative reviews (Audits)
- Enrollment in the USDA Commodities Co-Op for greater cost savings
- Health Inspections
- Developing a Wellness Policy
- Opportunities to participate in grant funding